my blog.... DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

6.09.2005

Today is boring :'(

today is the most boringest (if that is a word) day in the world. i'm in computers class now, not doing work because I did all the work i had to do for the rest of the school year. all next week i got senior activities so i cant wait till then. the first thing that i have for the activities is my senior trip (to SIX FLAGS). I never been there before (EVER)(IN MY LIFE) im so exited i cant wait until i go im gonna get on the KINGCOM KA !!! . I cant wait,i cant wait,i cant wait,i cant wait,i cant wait,i cannot wait!!!!! Im so exited. You cant see how exited i am OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ok imma stop talkin about that im gonna talk about my sernior prom even though i dont wanna go. my parents are so exited that im goin. i told them i didnt want to go but i guess they are too exited. (now im mad >:( let me think .......................................... o yeah today i seen this play in my school, and it sucked like hell im meant it was hell itself. Oh and im gonna get a summer job im so happy. when i get my first paycheck im getting a PSP, only the best damn game system on the planet. well im searchin the net now so im goin to stop typin bye.

2 Comments:

  • hey, i thought u were 14 years old,why r u doing senior activites? anyway hello and goodbye :)




    ~~~~~~wolfbabe~~~~~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 AM  

  • hey again, i hope u have a fun time at six flags!! :) i heard that it was really fun there, cuzz my neighbors went. well, have fun there and i hope u get that psp soon so you can tell me how fun it is g2g bye.

    ~~~~~~wolfbabe~~~~~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home