my blog.... DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.12.2005

Clearing my head:)

Chris Slate's Game Brain I really hate this dude in a good way of course. I mean c'mon he could've created a website instead of a blog. He's like a celebrityish figure creating a BLOG!!!! Is there nothing wrong with that. I like him in a good way becaus he is the editor-in-cheif of the best magazine in the whole world!!(PSM magazine) And the subscribtion is only 10 dollars, i mean what is there to loose(10 cents an issue). I was reading mine just recently and man the games that are coming out are soooo cool looking. Note: i said cool LOOKING. It might be the worst game that ever game out, when the game comes out. Anyway on to other things...

My Future....
Recently i got my working paper. I thoght that the person would accually give me papers but it's just some dumb card that says i can work until im 16.(who knew) I really dont even know what job i want to get im thinkin of gettin a job at a summer camp. When my cousin went there she got paid about 200 dollars a week(or 2) no lie. But im just lookin for that big money because im dyin to get the PSP. But if my job does'nt pay alot, ill be happy i even got to get one. (ether way im getting that PSP BABY!!!:) and a cell of course. And on to another thing i want to get out of my head...

2 Comments:

  • go earn them big bucks !!!!!!lol :) money is always nice to have. HeHeHe



    ~~~~~~WOLFBABE~~~~~~

    p.s.
    good £u¢k < kool letters lol :)
    lylab

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 PM  

  • u gonna die u gonna get shot down

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home